This is my first effort in this year to try something new in the kitchen. This is not an original recipe but one that I got from the whole foods website. It was an easy one. I should have baked it for some more time but I was pretty impressed with the end result.
There was piping hot tomato soup tonight too. This is the same that I prepared at Shradha Ramesh’s Christmas party.
For the people who wanted to know how it was made.
- Take a can of tomato puree.
- Now take a pan and add a teaspoon of oil.
- Once the oil becomes slightly hot, put some cumin seed, salt, red chili powder and coriander powder.
- Once the cumin seeds splutter, add the puree and about 1.5 cups of water.
- Mix the puree and water and the cumin seeds well.
- Now add some cream or milk and keep stirring for about 7-8 minutes.
- Your soup is now ready to be served with some croutons
Enjoy till I come back with another new recipe soon