I have been saving a couple of things in my Gmail drafts. I can loose that data so I thought of publishing it here. I will keep adding to these as and when I find more things to do on my own.
- The first thing being: making cushions. Now that I have a sewing machine I better start doing that for the next season. I already have cushions for Summer. I need for fall now
- I need to make my curtains too. May be I do not do this and just end up buying panels.
- I liked the idea of making magnets with bottle caps: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/diy-mid-century-magnets-from-bottle-caps-how-about-orange-118097
- I just have to do this: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/how-to-make-pompom-fringe-curtains-marthastewartcom-115552.
- Our Dining room wall needs to be done for pictures too.
- Add the dash of lime green and blue to my master bathroom http://www.houseofturquoise.com/2010/06/flamenco-shower-curtain.html
- Be bolder in colors compared to Central park http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/at-sponsored-posts/bold-color-inspirations-kinetic-energy-114386
- Use Priyanka’s canvas and eisel.
I am sure I will have many more as I keep sending so many to Priyendra. Instead I will put up the links here so that everyone can give us suggestions as well.